Everest Expedition #206 May 2016
I am the worst at writing updates.
Our Everest team went to Lobuche Peak to acclimatise, they summited twice and spent one night on the summit so as to reduce the number of trips they need to do through the icefall.
Soon after the team climbed to C1 and then on to C2 (6,400m) in the Western Cwm. Here they spent two rest days before intending to climb to C3 (7,400m) but due to a snow fall the evening before they needed to wait at C2 for an extra day. Two days ago they eventually reached C3 where they spent one night acclimatising, returning to C2 yesterday. This morning all members and Sherpas returned to Base Camp. They will wait here for a well deserved rest and until we feel that it is time to head for the summit.